Tuesday, April 1, 2014

The Signs Have Arrived!


Well they're here! Here are my total costs so far:

 Top Design
 Middle Design
 Bottom Design
 11 units
 4 units
 5 units 
 $20.97
 $5.05
 $5.30


That means I need to sell 7 signs in order to pass the break-even point of $31.32 assuming I will sell each one at $5. After I sell all of the signs, I will have made a nice profit of almost $70!

I wrote up a pitch to use this morning, and I'm working on dividing neighborhoods into routes. I will go selling this evening around 4 pm when more people are home to answer the door. I will be posting again soon with my results and stories from selling! 

If you haven't already, subscribe to this blog via email (right) to receive future updates on my journey!

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I've been creepin' on Facebook and ever since you posted about the project, I've been waiting for an update on how selling the signs went... UPDATEEEE!! I really wanna know if you're going to make a profit from this

    ReplyDelete