Thursday, May 8, 2014

20-Time Pitch!!

This Tuesday, May 13 I will be at the Northwood University's Hach Center to present this project along with my fellow classmates also participating in "20-Time." The event will take place from 7-8PM for the public so please stop by and see what I have prepared! Also, refreshments will be provided!

Since my last post, I have sold ALGN for a loss of $40 :( BUT, I bought into WCIC (50 shares at $19.14) and have already sold them at $19.45 for a profit of around $20!

These transactions, along with my previous investments put me back to square 1. I started with $1000 and I'm currently only $6 short of that figure. I have learned a whole lot these past two weeks about industry. When investing, I am now researching into how the specific industry is doing for the company I'm buying into. I believe this knowledge will help me with future transactions.

So again, be sure to check out many awesome projects, including mine, this Tuesday! Till next time!


5 comments:

  1. Haha, Jeff I don't know if I already asked, but how the heck did you get a grand in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I had that question too! I honestly can't say I've been this interested in the state of the stock market until I started reading your blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Half of it is from my personal savings and the other half is from my dad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your investments. I enjoyed your presentation.

    ReplyDelete